Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm Getting a Little Held Back...

I was just giving you guys a heads up that I might not be posting for a while. There's just so much threats to wildlife, so many wrong-doings against animals in this world, and it's a little too much to keep up with, though I wish I could inform you about everything.


But just to let you know, I'm managing the site right now, making a few minor tweaks. That new page is still being worked on, there's a little trouble managing the link. But I am still intent on informing you about all if the threats in the world, and achievements, and how you can help. But none of this would have been possible if it weren't for you, the people who share my interest and lifelong love. I'm just a kid in middle school. I love being a kid, but I also love doing this.

-PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment