Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Volunteer Work...Plus more Responsibility!

Remember Harry, that gopher snake at The Ogden Nature Center that I exercise as a volunteer? Now I get more of a part in taking care of him instead of just exercising him. I get to change his water, clean his tank, etc., and to top it all off I get to go inside an exclusive room for only volunteers that work with animals. Plus, I finally got my name badge to let everybody know I'm a volunteer and not some random kid walking in and messing around with the snakes. So even though I'm not the most experienced volunteer there, I love my work and will probably continue to do it for a long time. Me and Harry have become brothers. Sort of.

-PJ

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome Paris! Glad you help them out so much! I know they appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lie paris because you and harry are brothers haha

    ReplyDelete